Translate

Thursday, March 6, 2014

DIY Comic Book Envelope (Preview)

So after some thinking I came to an understanding with myself that Thursday is not a good day to post here on the blog. So instead I'll be posting DIYs on Saturdays. Sorry to all of you that came here expecting some creativity! I have finished the DIY and am currently working on the blog post, so I decided to give you all a preview to what is coming this Saturday.


Now to some, this DIY may seem uninspired, but reusing comic books and comic strips is a hugely popular way to repurpose and recycle. Head over the Pinterest if you don't believe me. 

I'll explain further on the post Saturday, but I wanted to touch on the importance of writing letters. To most, writing a letter is an obsolete form of communication. I don't see it that way. First, and most importantly, writing is a dying art form. Letter writing is just another way to keep it alive. Second, I write back and form with my best friend who lives a couple of states away. Writing to each other keeps us connected in a way email, texting, and even talking over the phone, never could. We put ourselves into words and send them to our loved ones when we chose to write a letter. Thank you for reading this far. Rant Over. Come back this Saturday for DIY Comic Book Envelopes.

For those of you wondering....yes....these are Archie comic books. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment